SET UP NOW
Getting started is as easy as:
1. Download the Android PayTM app.
2. Add your Bank of Tucson Visa® card. It's as simple as snapping a photo.
3. Pay confidently at over a million locations in the U.S.
Use it today
There's a lot to love about Android Pay. Like how it lets you use your favorite Visa card at over a million locations in the U.S. See a full list of Android Pay places to pay at android.com/pay.
Get extra layers of security
Android Pay never uses your actual card number. Instead it uses a virtual account number so your card details and private information stay safe.
Enjoy the confidence of paying with your phone using Visa and Android Pay.
Look for either of these icons at checkout:
Android Pay is a trademark of Google, Inc.
The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
What is Android Pay?
Android PayTM is a contactless payment technology that makes paying as easy as pulling out an Android phone. Your card information is never shared with stores because Android Pay doesn't send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment.
- Pay with your phone, instead of reaching for your wallet
- Protect your card information
- Just unlock to pay, no need to open an app
Which devices can I use with Android Pay?
Android Pay is available on Android phones running KitKat4.4+, and that are NFC- and HCE-enabled.