Business Online Banking
Business Solutions at Your Fingertips with Business Online Banking
Business Online Banking will save you time, money and improve the way you manage your business finances. You will have the control you need, with up-to-the-minute balance reporting, multiple disbursement and payment options, along with many other cash management features to help you optimize your business’s cash flow.
Manage Your Accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Initiate stop payments and view stop payment history
- Send secure messages to your banker
Maximize your interest earning potential and avoid overdrafts with balance alerts. In addition, create event, item or personal alerts
View Account Activity
- Know your cash position at all times with up-to-the-minute updates on balances and transactions
- View and download check and deposit slip images
- View balance and float reports
- Gain quicker access to your account statement and speed up your reconciliation process with online access of up to thirteen months of account statements with download capability
Download account information into financial management solutions such as Quicken® and QuickBooks® products
Business Bill Pay
No more writing checks, keeping up with rising postage rates or late payments. Simply point and click. This service allows you to pay virtually anyone - companies or individuals - at any time.Grandpoint's Business Bill Pay allows you to pay bills online from your accounts, set up one-time payments or recurring payments for up to 12 months in advance, run customized reports to track spending, and stay secure by reducing the number of paper checks. For a product demo, click here.
Any combination of the following Cash Management services can be added to Business Online Banking to create a customized solution specific to your business’s needs. Cash Management services may be subject to additional fees.
- Delegate tasks while maintaining control with customized access for employees or accountants
Make and collect payments with ACH origination
- Use Direct Payments to pay your employees, taxes and suppliers and reduce processing costs. You could save an average of $1.25 per payment using Direct Payment instead of checks.
- Collect payments from customers electronically and eliminate the manual, labor-intensive process of handling payments made by check and more accurately forecast your cash flow. You could save an average of $0.11 per payment versus checks.
- Initiate secure wire transfers with a personal wire PIN from the convenience of your home or office
- Use Positive Pay to reduce your risk of loss due to fraud
QuickBooks Conversion Assistance
|QuickBooks for Mac 2010-2013||QuickBooks for Windows 2010-2013|
|Post Conversion Web Connect Help Guide||Post Conversion Support Options|
All you need to use Personal Online Banking is any computer that can access the Internet, plus a secure browser. The latest releases of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome are usually compatible, with a few exceptions. Please contact us for information about a specific version or browser type.
New customers are invited to visit us at Bank of Tucson to apply for an account and enroll in Business Online Banking and Bill Pay.
Existing customers are invited to enroll in Business Online Banking by calling us at 520.321.4500. We will set up your account(s) with our cash management product tailored specifically to meet your business needs.
We are here to answer your questions during our regular business hours or if you have a question about a payment on Bill Pay, please contact our Bill Pay provider at 1.866.295.8493, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your online security is important to us. That is why we have implemented a layered security system for enhanced login security on our Personal and Business Online Banking systems. Enhanced login security will help protect against online fraud by providing additional layers of protection beyond the routine online user ID and password that you currently use to login. Read more here.
You can feel as secure and confident as you do when you walk into a bank lobby. Online Banking uses the highest level of security in the industry to guard the privacy of your account information and transactions. Get more security information here.