Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. has acquired Grandpoint Capital, Inc.
We help people grow and build strong businesses
We founded the Bank on the belief that businesses in Tucson deserved more attention from their bankers. Today, long-lasting, personal relationships remain our hallmark.
Tony Cheng and Nancy Kluge, Reid Park Zoological Society, with Mike Hannley, Bank of Tucson
We draw on our deep roots in the region to serve small and mid-sized, owner-operated businesses with high-tech, high-touch service and an entrepreneurial approach
Scott Stiteler, Rudy Dabdoub, and Christina Rosete, 5 North 5th Hotel LLC, with Mike Hannley and Kevin Henry, Bank of Tucson
News & Events
Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. has acquired Grandpoint Capital, Inc. Read press release
- Learn more about the Equifax data breach and how to find out if you are one of the affected individuals. View pdf with details of the data breach
- Check out an article on Cyber Attacks on Small Businesses on the Rise
- Don't get hooked by an email scam. Check out these phishing tips.
- Business CEOs are primary targets in the latest e-mail scams resulting in large losses. Read an informative article from Krebsonsecurity.com
- Please see our blog posts on Nine Tips for Better Cybersecurity and Business Email Compromise: An Emerging Global Threat.