We founded the Bank on the belief that businesses in Tucson deserved more attention from their bankers. Today, long-lasting, personal relationships remain our hallmark.
Scott Stiteler, Rudy Dabdoub, and Christina Rosete, 5 North 5th Hotel LLC, with Mike Hannley and Kevin Henry, Bank of Tucson
We keep decision-making close to our clients. Stop in and visit one of our offices today and meet our experienced banking professionals.
We draw on our deep roots in the region to serve small and mid-sized, owner-operated businesses with high-tech, high-touch service and an entrepreneurial approach
John Lazzeroni, J & M Corporation, with Mike Hannley and Pat Taylor, Bank of Tucson
News & Events
Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. to Acquire Grandpoint Capital, Inc. Read press release
Business revenues of $1 million or less?
Learn more about qualifying for a Small Commercial Loan of $5,000 to $75,000
We recently donated $2500 to Learning About Diabetes, a local non-profit, whose mission is to provide easy-to-understand diabetes-care information in English and Spanish. Bank of Tucson President Mike Hannley presented the check to Paul Tracey, co-founder and advisory board member of Learning About Diabetes.
December 2017 - Grandpoint Bank, which includes the Bank of Tucson division, received a Five-Star Superior Rating for strength, stability and soundness by independent rating and research firm BauerFinancial for the 18th consecutive quarter, based on the Bank's third quarter 2017 financial performance. Download free Highlights Report.
On the Bank of Tucson blog: We're celebrating 19 consecutive 5-Star ratings from BauerFinancial
- Learn more about the Equifax data breach and how to find out if you are one of the affected individuals. View pdf with details of the data breach
- Check out an article on Cyber Attacks on Small Businesses on the Rise
- Don't get hooked by an email scam. Check out these phishing tips.
- Business CEOs are primary targets in the latest e-mail scams resulting in large losses. Read an informative article from Krebsonsecurity.com
- Please see our blog posts on Nine Tips for Better Cybersecurity and Business Email Compromise: An Emerging Global Threat.